Awards & Publications
Megan K Crowley Award for Patient Advocacy
The Megan K. Crowley Award recognizes outstanding contributions in the areas of Rare Disease Patient Advocacy at the Boler-Parseghian Center. Such contributions may include, but are not limited to: 1) Raising awareness of Rare Diseases at the University of Notre Dame with regional, national and international organizations 2) Developing products/tools/technologies that help rare disease patients and their families with communications and disease management.
Congratulations to the 2021-22 Recipients of the Megan K. Crowley Award for Patient Advocacy!
- 2019-2020 Danielle Terek ND 20
John M. and Mary Jo Boler Rare Disease Research Award
The John M. and Mary J Boler Rare Disease Research Award, recognizes outstanding original scholarship and research in rare and neglected diseases at the Boler- Parseghian Center at the University of Notre Dame. Such contributions may include clinical or laboratory-based (basic or translational) research in rare and neglected diseases. Up to two Awards may be presented.
Congratulations to the 2020-2021 Recipeint of the John M and Mary Jo Boler Rare Disease Research Award
- 2019-2020 Elena Kolarevic SMC '21
Award nominations should be accompanied by:
- the student’s curriculum vitae;
- a one-page statement from the student summarizing the nominated work;
- a letter from the nominator that clearly explains significance of the work in the context of patient advocacy.
- URL of Web pages/ other demonstrated evidence and supplementary information concerning the work. Nominations will be judged on the quality and impact of the student’s work.
Please also provide the following information:
- The nominee’s mailing (and e-mail) address and phone number;
- The nominator’s name, e-mail address and phone number;
Nominations to be submitted by January 2, 2020 to email@example.com